Annoyance with Outlook Contacts

Guest MPXtricky

Guest MPXtricky

I would like new contacts added to the Hermes to be listed in the same order as I would file them on my PC Outlook

e.g PC Outlook

Full Name: Joe Bloggs

File as: Joe Bloggs

I no likey when I see

Hermes Contacts

Bloggs, Joe

Does anyone know if this is possible?

It's probably the same on all flavours of Pocket PC, and not a fault with the Hermes - I dunno, never had PPC before

I would like new contacts added to the Hermes to be listed in the same order as I would file them on my PC Outlook

e.g PC Outlook

Full Name: Joe Bloggs

File as: Joe Bloggs

I no likey when I see

Hermes Contacts

Bloggs, Joe

Does anyone know if this is possible?

It's probably the same on all flavours of Pocket PC, and not a fault with the Hermes - I dunno, never had PPC before

using your pc click on the contacts to change and there will be a new window for the contact, there is a section for 'file as' this will change it on you device also..

Guest MPXtricky

I know that already, thanks, but I want to be able to file Joe Bloggs as Joe Bloggs on my Hermes and not have to faff about when I sync. I couldn't find an option in Hermes Contacts anywhere that allows this, but maybe it can be done with a registry tweak of some sort.

using your pc click on the contacts to change and there will be a new window for the contact, there is a section for 'file as' this will change it on you device also..
Edited by MPXtricky