Full Size contact photos on incoming/outcoming calls

Guest stampax

Is there anyway to get fuill size pictures on the vario when you recieve a call? I found pocket x software called photo contacts, but it didnt really seem to get on with the Vario at all. By default the picture seems to be absoloutly tiny? Is there a way of making it bigger?

Is there anyway to get fuill size pictures on the vario when you recieve a call? I found pocket x software called photo contacts, but it didnt really seem to get on with the Vario at all. By default the picture seems to be absoloutly tiny? Is there a way of making it bigger?

No one? I really thought they'd be a demand for this?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xrchris
I was looking for the same thing and this is the only solution I was able to find. It's a program from Pocket X. Two versions available, take a look and see if either suit your needs.

http://www.pocketx.net/products/photoconta...o_sm/index.html

I haven't loaded a demo yet, so if you do please post your thoughts.

That looks interesting, I would be interested in what you make of it as i also have a Vario II and would like a similar functionality.

Guest Zeke009

It looks like the biggest difference between the two versions is that "Pro" allows you to set ringtones by call group.

Has anyone else used this software that can comment on any other differences between the two versions?

Guest Markda2000
It looks like the biggest difference between the two versions is that "Pro" allows you to set ringtones by call group.

Has anyone else used this software that can comment on any other differences between the two versions?

Address book from Inesoft.com allows full screen id pictures

Edited by Markda2000