microsoft money on the hermes

Guest RossDargan

Guest pete.major
any clues on how to get microsoft money to synce with active sync?

thanks

Ross

I haven't been able to get Pocket Money to work on WM 2005. It used to work on my IIi with WM 2003 SE...

There was a post on MoDaCo recently regarding MS's statement that Pocket Money will be discontinued. I think the future's in 3rd party tools.

I've recently tried SPB Finance and Inesoft Cash Organiser. I found the sync between SPB Finance and MS Money to be a bit flakey... Cash Organiser works well though...

Both are not free, but have trial versions.

thanks for the reply. tried spb pocket finace and it was hopeless so using the other one and it works a treat!

cheers

Ross

I've tried both SPB and Inesoft and found Inesoft far easier to use. It seems to sync a lot better with desktop Money as well!

Guest pete.major
Hello Everybody,

I'm a product manager of Spb Finance and I'm extremally interested to get your feedback about problems you had with our product.

You could help us a lot by joining Spb Finance Beta testing forum at Spb DN and leaving your comments there:

http://www.spbdn.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=21

Thank you in advance!

Hi Denis.

Thanks for writing on this thread - it's good to know software developers read the forum...

I didn't mean to criticise SPB Finance. I can't really remember the exact issue I had with SPB Finance as it was a couple of months ago that I tried it. I can only remember that the sync didn't work particularly well for me at the time - which is a shame because I think SPB F's general integration with MS M is better and the "look n feel" is very smooth... but if the sync ain't rock solid, there's no point.

Money 2007 support isn't really that much of an issue for me... I'm in the UK and MS hasn't update the UK version in years :-(

Hope this vague feedback helps.