play movies on vario II

Guest john.-h

i have a few movies i have converted and play fine on tcpmp on my spv m5000. my new vario 2 will not install tcpmp completely and when i try my movies they just flicker and are impossible to view. i am guessing its to do with the different screen. does anyone know a good avi player for the vario2 please.

Guest billybear
i have a few movies i have converted and play fine on tcpmp on my spv m5000. my new vario 2 will not install tcpmp completely and when i try my movies they just flicker and are impossible to view. i am guessing its to do with the different screen. does anyone know a good avi player for the vario2 please.

TCPMP seems to have an issue with hermes. It will work fine if you change video driver settings (in TCMPP menus) to 'Raw Framebuffer'

I do still do get the volume slider corrupting and appearing in the middle of the blank window when playing MP3's and swapping between apps tho

I'd heard there was a new release iminent?

TCPMP seems to have an issue with hermes. It will work fine if you change video driver settings (in TCMPP menus) to 'Raw Framebuffer'

I do still do get the volume slider corrupting and appearing in the middle of the blank window when playing MP3's and swapping between apps tho

I'd heard there was a new release iminent?

thanks

will give it a go