V1605

Guest aditz

Hi all,

I've just done a hard reset on my V1605 I added all the GPRS and WAP settings but it seems that in the Start-Messaging-Menu there is no MMS Settings(option), and also when I press the Video key(above the green talk key) I get the Talk screen. Maybe you guys can give a Vodafone link where I can get all the info. I looked on there website but it's useless.

Can anybody help?? I really don't want to use Vodafone

And I also don't have the Video Call option. Is there anybody out there that can help??

Cheers!!

There's a .CAB file in the Extended ROM on my v1605 which looks as though it might load the Voda MMS settings - "MT_Account_MMS.CAB".

NB: I have no idea what this actually does, so use it at your own risk!!

I would probably advise that you take a full back up before trying it, and also install and run it from your Extended ROM. If you need to unlock the Extended ROM, there's a utility in Paul's 'Must Have FREE Software' list.

Good luck!

PS Can't help with the video call button issue... yet...

MT_Account_MMS.CAB

This is great man!! Thank you! Can you find the .cab for VideoCalling Screen? At the moment if I press the Call(greeen) or the Grey(with an eye) buttons I get the dials without the Video button. It must be a .cab for that too.

Once again I whatbk you very much!!

Adi

This is great man!! Thank you! Can you find the .cab for VideoCalling Screen? At the moment if I press the Call(greeen) or the Grey(with an eye) buttons I get the dials without the Video button. It must be a .cab for that too.

Once again I thank you very much!!

Adi

I take it that there isn't a .cab for Vodafone Video Calling.. never mind. :rolleyes: I am happy with the MMS settings in place.

Cheers!

Edited by aditz