Can't connect to t-mobile 3G/GPRS Today

Guest stug

Is anyone else having problems connecting to T-mobile GPRS/3G today? was fine coming into work on the train (SW16-EC1 7am), but I know can't connect (EC1 London) even though I have done nothing on the phone. Am now on my 4th soft reset with no joy. Ayone else having trouble?

Cheers,

Stuart

EDIT: Typical, as soon as you post on get on phone to CS it fixes itself. CS again incredibly helpful - warning said may have to hold for 20mins, held for 90secs and then the guy who answered out me straight through to tech support who went and got a vario II and tried a few things his end while running some network test software. Couldn't find anything wrong, but was very helpful, and the phone just seemed to decide to connect.

Edited by stug

this has happened to me a couple of times here in portsmouth only a couple mind you normally during 5-7pm ie peak hours. my guess is that the t-mobile masts were just overloaded.

yeah the CS of tmobile is damn good its a pity 0800 and 0845 0870 numbers arent included in the flext allowance unlike the anytime minutes i had on O2.

JEREMY

Guest richard_d
this has happened to me a couple of times here in portsmouth only a couple mind you normally during 5-7pm ie peak hours. my guess is that the t-mobile masts were just overloaded.

yeah the CS of tmobile is damn good its a pity 0800 and 0845 0870 numbers arent included in the flext allowance unlike the anytime minutes i had on O2.

JEREMY

I haven't lost GPRS connection yet - I frequently did at peak times on O2 though. Data transmission speeds do vary a lot, but so far I've not lost/been unable to get a connection .

I've been very impressed with T-Mobile CS so far - quick to respond, helpful and friendly both in shop and on 150. O2 was another matter - I'm still trying to resolve payments despite having ended my relationship with them over a month ago (and that was after the contract had ended).

Richard