MPX 200 DESTROYED?! HEEELPPP!

Guest FarZin

Hi @ first!

I havent got a system on my MPX 200 and on my card, now i can not make a hardreset or sth else...

My PC recognize's my mobile, but after a few sec's it disconnects and i want to flash my motorola.

Now im asking myself what the badword is the problem?! (maybe the akku? but i cannot charge it , dont work!)

Yeah thats my problem...pls help me! <_< <_< <_<

I USED THE SEARCH BUT DIDNT FIND STH!!!

Edited by FarZin

Guest xxcrashxx

i had a similar problem. i just left the phone alone for like 5 months, and used another one, and left the battery out of my mpx200. then one day i was like, ehh... what the hell, so i tried it and it worked.

Guest xxcrashxx

another thing, i saw a post on here that someone said to try, i think it was you take out the battery, hold down the left key, plug in the usb cable, then insert the batter all while holding the left key. not too sure if it was the waiting that made it work, or using that method.

• 1 month later...
Guest Namuhk2k

DUDE!! You are like the only guy in this world that has the same problem as i do...execpt i fixed mine once and after a few days it did that sht again.... I could fix it again but like in your situation it simply dissappears from Device Manager After a few sec..... I don't know why but sometimes it stays there for 4-5 sec and sometimes for 0.5-1 sec. Anyway..did you find a solution to your problem? It doesen;t really matter to me anymore cuz i got myself a new phone but i really miss Smartphones and this sht really get's on my nerves so pls reply...thnx in advance!!!!

Guest Namuhk2k

By the way that thing with:"plug the usb cable,hold down the left button and the replace the battery...",it's the only way i can connect it to the pc :) But like i said before it dissappears from Device Manager...