orange out of stock M3100

Guest issie

I have been waiting for 4 weeks for my m3100, still haven't got one yet. Could it be that orange are actually waiting for a stable batch to come into stock and have suspended the m3100 for now. I may be wrong. :rolleyes:

Guest fluffcat1
I have been waiting for 4 weeks for my m3100, still haven't got one yet. Could it be that orange are actually waiting for a stable batch to come into stock and have suspended the m3100 for now. I may be wrong. :(

Maybe they don't like me then? as they've sent me 3 now in the last month from current stock of the so-called 'unstable' units - although all have been fine... :rolleyes:

Richard

Maybe they don't like me then? as they've sent me 3 now in the last month from current stock of the so-called 'unstable' units - although all have been fine... :rolleyes:

Richard

it must be me then.... it looks like I will have to continue to play with my m5000 till i get a phone call from orange. :(

it must be me then.... it looks like I will have to continue to play with my m5000 till i get a phone call from orange. :(

I got my call today and I have been waiting just over 4 weeks so hopefully you will get yours pretty soon... I was told after 4 weeks that actually start to make some sort of effort to get you the phone. :rolleyes:

Guest 2004mark

I ordered mine 4 week ago (24th October) and got one the next day.

Wish I hadn't now - have had nothing but trouble with their CS and now have 17 months left, really wish I had gone to T-Mobile now!!!

Its kind of funny, i still love my M5000 ... most of my apps are now installed on my 2GIG card apart from tomtom 6 and spb pocket plus and resco radio and yahoo go. It would be great if the p990i was released or a universal successor was available.

"why upgrdade then" you might ask, because it my right :rolleyes:

and besides i have Yahoo go/Msn hotaill i can now get my emails on the go (kind of semi push email system) :(

"why upgrdade then" you might ask, because it my right ;)

and besides i have Yahoo go/Msn hotaill i can now get my emails on the go (kind of semi push email system) ;)

So phone Orange again!!! Other people have had long waits to hear back from CS, so they just call 343 and ask about stock levels and say they've been waiting for a call back etc.... I did, even though I'd only been waiting six days :( and the girl on the phone said she had stock and I would get mine the following day. I did get it, along with a call from CS saying the phone was back in stock and they could process my upgrade....d'oh!!!

@2004mark, you said "I ordered mine 4 week ago (24th October) and got one the next day." :rolleyes: have you got a Tardis or something :)

Mark.