Decent headphones for Orange SPV M600 (Phophet)

Can anyone out there help me?!

I would like to buy some decent headphones for use with my M600 (Prophet). The headphones that are supplied are hopeless for decent mp3 playback.

Does anyone know of a pair of good quality in-ear headphones with a built-in 2.5 mm jack (rather than the standard 3.5 mm)? I have tried to persuade Sony to make a pair under their Fontopia brand but seem to be getting nowhere fast :rolleyes:

Ideally they would have a right-angle connector.

I have spoken to www.headphoneworld.com but unbelievably they could not help.

Surely there must be substantial demand these days for headphones with a 2.5 mm jack? Carrying round a bulky adaptor is annoying to say the least.

Many thanks for any help.

I've actually soldered a pair of fairly decent Sony headphones onto the original headset (search either here at Modaco or at xda-developers for a tutorial). Works a treat!

I recently bought a pair of "backphones" from skullcandy, specially designed for Qtek (or HTC) phones/PDAs, which are even better.

(http://www.webhallen.com/prod.php?id=58111, the page is in swedish, but hopefully you'll find them through google, you can also take a look at www.skullcandy.com, unfortunately this model is nowhere to be found on their own site, only their "link" system)

Either solution gives you far superior sound over the standard ones!