anyone whos been waiting for t-mobie...

Guest sk8funk

vario 2 its back in stock just called them after calling every day for two weeks and he said they have about 22 and got mine to be sent out for tomorrow. yepeee flaming yeep. call them guys who ever wanted one as they will go quick

Guest gmatharu12

Well yea i've been waiting awhile now.. been researching and everything and finally wanting one.. and I can't.. i really want it on T-mobile aswell. I gave them a call after I read this post... they reported none in stock (Tmobile UK).

Guest ricardo the fish
Well yea i've been waiting awhile now.. been researching and everything and finally wanting one.. and I can't.. i really want it on T-mobile aswell. I gave them a call after I read this post... they reported none in stock (Tmobile UK).

THe reason its out of stock so quickly is that there has been a waiting list, I was told end of last wekk that I was ninth on the list, and I would have to wait till the second week of October.

I got a e-mail today saying it should be with me tomorrow :rolleyes:

Finally the futures bright the futures pink!

vario 2 its back in stock just called them after calling every day for two weeks and he said they have about 22 and got mine to be sent out for tomorrow. yepeee flaming yeep. call them guys who ever wanted one as they will go quick

Me too! Got an email this morning, should have my Vario II by 1pm tomorrow!

To the rest of the guys, just keep plugging away at T-Mobile and keep checking the website! I'm sure you'll get one eventually!

Guest ChrisS/P1

Me aswell. Got an email from websales at lunchtime to say that mine will be delivered on Monday before 1pm.

Not sure what number in the queue I was, but I originally ordered mine at about 6pm on Friday 22nd September. A couple of days sounds a lot better than a couple of weeks. Can't wait.