Finally got my M3100 miss the VGA screen of M5000

Guest issie

My goodness is the text of the m3100 is small, well i guess that's the price you have to pay for such a form factor. No more reading avantgo in VGA mode. it looks like I will be keeping my M5000 for (gps) navigation and web browsing. what i don't miss on the m3100..is the Universal's larger size and slowness..

it seems the memory is the same 64X64 .... thats a shame :rolleyes:

My goodness is the text of the m3100 is small, well i guess that's the price you have to pay for such a form factor. No more reading avantgo in VGA mode. it looks like I will be keeping my M5000 for (gps) navigation and web browsing. what i don't miss on the m3100..is the Universal's larger size and slowness..

it seems the memory is the same 64X64 .... thats a shame :rolleyes:

I know exactly what you mean - I found exactly the same when I got the M3100; mind you, I don't miss the weight of the M5000! anything more than a five minute call was enough to induce complete blood loss to your arm :(

I've got used to the difference between the two devices now and I wouldn't be without the M3100 - I don't have GPS so that's not an issue for me.

Cheers, Mark.

I know exactly what you mean - I found exactly the same when I got the M3100; mind you, I don't miss the weight of the M5000! anything more than a five minute call was enough to induce complete blood loss to your arm :rolleyes:

I've got used to the difference between the two devices now and I wouldn't be without the M3100 - I don't have GPS so that's not an issue for me.

Cheers, Mark.

after two days of playing with m3100... iam impressed with the responce when making a phone call. the small keyboard takes some getting used. tthhhee scccrooolll wheel is fantastic.

not sure about the unstable wi-fi though ..also mention in the forums here