Vario ii - flight mode

Hi

Does anyone else have trouble finding the "flight mode"? I tap on the signal icon and flight mode never gets listed. It's like it isn't there.

Does anyone else notice this or am I missing something?

MDA Vario ii Rom: 1.21.110.3 (Herm 300) Serial: 632

Thanks.

David

Guest FragMeister
Hi

Does anyone else have trouble finding the "flight mode"? I tap on the signal icon and flight mode never gets listed. It's like it isn't there.

Does anyone else notice this or am I missing something?

MDA Vario ii Rom: 1.21.110.3 (Herm 300) Serial: 632

Thanks.

David

David,

on the newer windows mobile devices you turn on flight mode with the "Phone" item within Comm Manager.

Guest RufusA
David,

on the newer windows mobile devices you turn on flight mode with the "Phone" item within Comm Manager.

It's a shame you have to turn off the phone, wifi, bluetooth etc. one at a time rather than having an all encompassing flight-mode.

Also the last few flights I've been on they've announced that phones, including smartphones and PDAs with a phone function even if they have a "flightmode" should remain switched off throughout the flight. "Blackberries" can be used in flight if set to flightmode WTF. This was with BMI FWIW.

Rufus.

Guest mitman
It's a shame you have to turn off the phone, wifi, bluetooth etc. one at a time rather than having an all encompassing flight-mode.

I actually prefer it as there are times I want to switch off the phone yet keep the bluetooth. (ie Using my satnav while driving)

David,

Thanks for that. The surprising thing is that the T Mobile instruction book clearly shows a "flight mode."

Best wishes.

David

Guest proindigo
Thanks for that. The surprising thing is that the T Mobile instruction book clearly shows a "flight mode."

Best wishes.

David

i think it must have been an update... usually they have an option switch onflight mode but as everyone said its all through the comm manager... a much better option imho.....a lot less of hassle to swtich it on... if you use voice command,,, just say flight mode on!