ActiveSync Sync'ing But Not Making Changes

Guest bullerd

Guest bullerd

I have a QTEK 8310 which has been sync'ing fine until a few days ago. Now, it is still connects and goes through the sync process ok but nothing is updated or changed - neither on the device or on the PC. It says synchronized and you can see it going through calendar, contacts etc and ticks as completed yet no changes are made - I have added new items to Outlook and some to the phone just to test but nothing is being updated in either direction.

This seems to have happened around the same time I upgraded to Outlook 2007 B2 Technical Refresh (everything was ok with 2007 Beta 2)

I have tried deleteing the partnership with the phone and re-pairing. Each time I do this I get about 100 blank appointments or about 300 blank contacts added to Outlook and everything else is as above.

I also tried going from ActiveSync 4.2 to 3.8 and up to 4.5Beta but all the same.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Guest AlanJC

I have seen something like this before, the user had multiple calendar and contacts folders, and ActiveSync was choosing the default one, not the one that the user had been making changes too.

Is it possible you have more than one calendar and contacts folder in Outlook?