Tytn getting bloody sick of it (A follow up)

Guest chrissyboy6969

Guest chrissyboy6969

Ok guys a follow up to my original post, i decided not to sell the Tytn but instead forget about it being an expensive toy and use it for what it is for. I now find it bloody amazing and wouldnt part with it. I ditched the case, awful screen protectors and carry it around naked and use it one handed and its a great device.

I have tethered it to my laptop and surfed the web at HSDPA speeds, have rss feeds constantly updating, i have a car cradle and charger and now when on power it works great with my parott bluetooth car kit and never fails me.

Thanks to everyone for the advice and anyone who was in the same boat as me, forget the cost of the phone, just relax and use it and you will see what a great device this is

Cheers

Chris :rolleyes: :( :)

Glad to hear this, I'm expecting mine tomorrow and your's was one of the few negative opinions.

I wholeheartedly agree with the naked thing, i can never be bothered with cases, but I did find with my c550 the screen got scratched quite badly. Are the screen protectors that bad?

Guest chrissyboy6969

I had a PPC techs anti glare and it was slightly smaller than the screen and irritated me to hell as the edges were visible and dirt collectors. Also it wasnt smooth like the ulta clear ones but hey i dont put it in my jeans pockets so its not an issue to me to do without one

Guest sporkguy
...I ditched the case, awful screen protectors and carry it around naked...

:( I find it hard to believe the Police let you do that so freely!

:rolleyes:

Guest chrissyboy6969
:) I find it hard to believe the Police let you do that so freely!

:(

:rolleyes: ;)

Lol yeah i get some strange looks but believe me next to my body the Tytn looks fab and very petite lol

Ok, Im after a bit of advice here.

You are using a Parrot car kit?

I have just ordered a CK3300 to use with my Tytn, despite reading in various forums that there are problems particularly synching contacts with any WM5 device.

Have you any advice or tips to pass on to help me when I get it installed?

Thanks

Rob

Guest chrissyboy6969

Yeah i have, make sure you have the latest firmware on the car kit, for this you will need a laptop with a bluetooth connection. Keep the phone on power in the car and awake and everything works perfectly for me now. Before i updated the firmware and let the phone go into standby it was very hit and miss and i mostly wanted to break it, now i love it

Chris

• 5 weeks later...
Thanks

Ill do a report on it when its all up and running.

Try JetWareMobile, provides full functionality with the car kits, including contact sync, power and network status. www.jetwaremobile.com.

I've been using it with my audi intergrated car kit, its make a huge difference, no need to worry about power etc

Guest encrypted

One of the reason I got insurance on the phone was because i was not ever going to carry it in a case. The case tips it over the phone Vs PDA edge (to a PDA) and adds about 15 years to my age...plus I am in the habit of always keeping my left pocket empty, perfect for the phone.