ActiveSync Beeps - How to Stop Them

Guest Barcode

Guest Barcode

Hi Guys

I hope I have posted this in the correct place. I find this site always has the answers but for a simpleton like me I struggle to find the right place to ask questions so if I got it wrong sorry and if I got it right please help! :rolleyes:

I have just got a SPV M3100 and while it is working just fine I am very annoyed with the constant beeps from the ActiveSync connection. Every time I get a new email or somthing else that causes the phone to sync it will beep. Is there a way I can stop them please?

Also I have noticed that this phone often drops the AS connection and I have to do a reboot to get it back. This never happended with my SPV 550

Regards Richard

Oh and if there are any must do posts I should read please point me in the right direction.

Guest swampcat

Hi

I think you can switch off the activesync beep via

startmenu > settings > sounds & nofications

There is a drop down menu for all events , choose activesync and tell it not to play a sound.

Guest Barcode
Hi

I think you can switch off the activesync beep via

startmenu > settings > sounds & nofications

There is a drop down menu for all events , choose activesync and tell it not to play a sound.

Thank you that stopped the noise, pity that it still stops using AS and needs a reboot of my PC to get it back.