Ateksoft add Hermes support to CoolCamera

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

Friends of MoDaCo and Plus Partners Ateksoft have today released an updated version of their 'CoolCamera' application that adds HTC Hermes (SPV M3100 / HTC TyTN / T-Mobile MDA Vario II etc. etc.) support for the first time.

The version history log for the new CoolCamera version CoolCamera 1.15 (2006.10.5) is as follows...

- Motion Detection supported (Interval Mode).

- Webcamera for Interval Mode.

- Graphical interface improved.

- HTC Tytn supported (BETA).

- Some new WM5 devices supported (BETA).

- CoolCameraXP: new settings (port and rotation).

- Bugs fixed.

If you're looking for an alternative Camera application for your Hermes, you'd like to be able to use it as a webcam, you'd like to take better videos, you'd like to use the forward facing camera or you just fancy giving the application a bash... then head on over and let us know how you get on :rolleyes:

MoDaCo Plus members can receive a free full licence by visiting the MoDaCo Plus 'Free Benefits' forum.

Enjoy! :(

P

Guest richard_d
Friends of MoDaCo and Plus Partners Ateksoft have today released an updated version of their 'CoolCamera' application that adds HTC Hermes (SPV M3100 / HTC TyTN / T-Mobile MDA Vario II etc. etc.) support for the first time.

The version history log for the new CoolCamera version CoolCamera 1.15 (2006.10.5) is as follows...

If you're looking for an alternative Camera application for your Hermes, you'd like to be able to use it as a webcam, you'd like to take better videos, you'd like to use the forward facing camera or you just fancy giving the application a bash... then head on over and let us know how you get on :rolleyes:

MoDaCo Plus members can receive a free full licence by visiting the MoDaCo Plus 'Free Benefits' forum.

Enjoy! :(

P

Looks interesting, but I can't get the beta to install on my work PC (bog standad Windows 2000).

Richard

All actions can be performed using hardware buttons only.

I can't see an option to turn flash on/off using the hardware buttons, despite what the website says... :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.