magic button = more responsive

Guest balzer1

Guest balzer1

with all today plugins disabled except pocketplus and spb diary ( which are essential for me personally), I found my vario somewhat sluggish.

After installing magic button (and disabling pocketplus builtin task manager), the device suddenly seems much more responsive. This seems to persist even if I disable all the today plugins. On an older thread some people have suggested the same with the old vario or universal.

Has anyone else noticed this, or am I imagining things. Is there a benchmark I can use to compare speed of the device before and after magicbutton?

Guest weeerob
with all today plugins disabled except pocketplus and spb diary ( which are essential for me personally), I found my vario somewhat sluggish.

After installing magic button (and disabling pocketplus builtin task manager), the device suddenly seems much more responsive. This seems to persist even if I disable all the today plugins. On an older thread some people have suggested the same with the old vario or universal.

Has anyone else noticed this, or am I imagining things. Is there a benchmark I can use to compare speed of the device before and after magicbutton?

Magic Button closes applications when you click on OK so the reason your device is more speedy is because applications aren't kept open when you're not using them.