Orange Try3G

Guest kimera

Guest kimera

when the trial period is finished, do you need to ring them to disable data on your account or is it automically stopped?

if you don't ring, will it revert to a pay-as-you-go data plan?

i don't wanna be charged inadvertently so i'd rather just have the data disabled altogether, i'm just waiting for my company sim to arrive and i'll be using that mainly.

what do you guys think? thanks!

Guest RufusA
when the trial period is finished, do you need to ring them to disable data on your account or is it automically stopped?

if you don't ring, will it revert to a pay-as-you-go data plan?

i don't wanna be charged inadvertently so i'd rather just have the data disabled altogether, i'm just waiting for my company sim to arrive and i'll be using that mainly.

what do you guys think? thanks!

http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/terms?WT.svl=300#try

After the promotional period, all customers will default on to Orange World Access 4. To sign on to a higher Orange World Access bundle or to cancel the bundle, customers will need to contact customer services. Customers that cancel the 4MB default data bundle and continue to use data will pay out of bundle data rates. For out of bundle charges see orange.co.uk/3g

So you'll either get charged

Guest kimera

thanks for the heads up guys,

i'm using paul's NoData software already, really nice of software but i noticed that it doesnt keep the settings after a soft reset, you see sometimes my kid plays with the phone and turns it off by accident, i don't wanna "forget" to disable the data and incur silly charges.

i may just have to mess up the settings to prevent it from connecting properly.

many thanks