The PocketPC "close" button

Guest Alex (nedge2k)

Guest nedge2k
ppc_close.jpg

Mike Calligaro over at the Windows Mobile Team Blog has written a nice little article about the "X" button found in PocketPC applications. Every wondered why this button doesn't actually close an app? Or why none of the Microsoft apps give you the option to fully exit them? Well, wonder no longer for Mike has the answers to all your questions!

Check out the article HERE.

Guest Dr Who

I have to say that I am finding Wisbars 'real close' function is taking me a while to get used to. Pressing OK seems to minimise though, so I am getting to grips with it.

Guest richard_d
I have to say that I am finding Wisbars 'real close' function is taking me a while to get used to. Pressing OK seems to minimise though, so I am getting to grips with it.

I'm using SBSH's iLauncher which allows you to choose default behavior and set exceptions together with a press and hold drop down menu. Works well for me.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pookiecheeks
I'm using SBSH's iLauncher which allows you to choose default behavior and set exceptions together with a press and hold drop down menu. Works well for me.

hello all,

..and i'm using spb's pocket plus, does the same things as above... but better... in 'MY' opinion

pooks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.