HTC Herald Unveiled

Guest Alex (nedge2k)

Guest Ingvarr
I use daily the TyTN and have not battery problems. For SPB Benchmark, the battery life is the best if compared to all the devices that actually exist (obviously, that's only e bench).

This seem to be the bold statement. Considering many reviews thats actually tested battery, TyTN is clearly not the best "compared to all devices thats actually exist".

May we see your results you've got in SPB Battery Benchmark for TyTN? Because you are the first to say that they are "best", for all previous tests done they were about 1.5 times worse then Wizard's or Tornado.

Maybe saying thats TyTN have "problems" with battery life is too harsh, its quite possible to use it without hassle (nothing compared to MTeoR). But its clearly not the champion in that area.

The Samsung data suite should be able to do that Loukas, i suggest you check out www.mobiholics.com for more info :(. Anyway back on topic...if this device is priced competitively it could be a nice light-weight device for people who want push email and the odd bit of decent mobile browsing...i just hope it has wifi too!

Hey Monolithix, thank you for your answer! :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.