HTC S310 (Oxygen) goes on sale at Expansys

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest fluffcat1

Look better in their grey than black IMO. Might try one out next time I pop in there.

Richard.

p.s - I 'tip-off'd' this about 10 days ago? And sent a message re the news section? Is it working OK?

Guest Samsonite
p.s - I 'tip-off'd' this about 10 days ago? And sent a message re the news section? Is it working OK?

i didnt think i'd have been the first to spot this...

i was keeping an eye on it and the release was slated for the 15th Oct a couple of days back so it must have come thru quicker..

I did post a query in the Summer Meet thread about the device cos i spotted the microSD mentioned in the preview blurb. The previous information was on about a SIM+ card....

Guest Samsonite
It's only just actually come in stock tho right?

P

i think it was still 'pre order only' on thursday or Friday, so it can only have arrived in the last 48hours i reckon

Guest Monolithix (MVP)

I guess its one for the networks to flog on the cheap. Dunno if it would appeal to business users, might do i guess. The networks (or maybe MS?) have missed the spot if they're trying to flog its as a cheap "phone" though...

Guest Samsonite

i think it hits a certain spot...

If the phone is available in the same price banding as, say, a Nokia 6230i then it is likely to be attractive to many people.. 'specially if the clever shops load one up with TCPMP et al...

Guest Monolithix (MVP)

My point was more in the fact that this seems to be trying to be more pure a phone, rather than pda-type device. Which isn't really what WM is all about. Us entheusiats see it as a horribly low specced Smartphone and day-to-day users see it as a poor (comparatively) attempt at a phone.

Guest awarner (MVP)

With Virgins Lobster 700 being cheaper and doing a hell of a lot more this "budget" phone is sunk already.

I'd definately agree with Gorskar, over

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.