Shozu SDA 2 version works on Hermes

Guest finisterre

Guest finisterre

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, so thought I'd announce it.

I took a gamble and installed the T-Mobile SDA 2 version on my Vario II, and it works fine.

Particularly good if you have a W&W tariff - take a load of pics and upload them to your Flickr account immediately.

www.shozu.com

Edited by finisterre

Guest dskeeles
Presumably this will work as oppossed to just accessing youtube via PIE - which gives me an error about the wrong version of flash!

Not that this fixes this problem, or isn't a huge workaround, but Orb 2.0 apparently supports YouTube / GV proxying, and has a PDA/Mobile interface.

Damian

Guest Zeusie67

Cheers for this. :(

Nice little app.

While I'm waiting on 2Gb micro sd cards to come back into stock, this will be a handy way of "expanding" my picture storage options.

I like the option to send stuff direct to the BBC as well. I feel like a roving reporter now. :rolleyes:

This application BARELY functions on the Hermes!

It is hard to navigate - CLUE: don't use a stylus - and you can't upload images without setting a default destination for videos! I don't WANT to upload videos! Automatically?? Why would I? Madness.

Oh wait! Now I've set a default video location, I still don't know what I'm doing! Two hours of staring at this! nothing!

I've taken a photo - nothing happened! One click my butt!

The instructions consistently speak of menu options which don't exist, the help is limited at best anyway...?!

Balls to this, I'm off to bed. Surely it would be easier to just right-click the image and send it to Flickr that way??

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

Some good news... we've just released a Pocket PC version of ShoZu which currently supports

T Mobile MDA Compact

T Mobile Vario

HP iPAQ HW6915

Imate JAMin

..and there should be no trouble installing it onto rebranded variants of the above. So you no longer have to mess around with the Smartphone version and hope that it works! We have plenty more PPC's in the pipeline, if we don't support yours yet you can add a request on our site and we'll email you when it's ready.

Cheers,

Mark

www.shozu.com

Guest Christopher Woods

Ooooooo, good news for us lot then - I've been jumping up and down on the spot like a schoolkid waiting for you guys to release a proper PPC version of ShoZu! :)