More Software.....

Guest Jygar

More Software that I think is pretty handy:

InClose [FREE] - Alternative to Magic Button, works with themes better, has an exclusion list very cool -

Qmail v3 [FREE] - Very good email program, works with Gmail! -

DontForget [FREE] - Reminds you of Missed Calls, SMS, Emails and more... (Like a Motorola) -

PocketPicture [FREE] - Uber Paint for WM5 (Requires .Net 2.0) -

New Menu [FREE] - Allows you to lanch "New" SMS, Calls, Email etc from a Soft Key -

SMS Delivery Reciept Fix [FREE] - Changes the number on a Delivery Report to a Contact Name, Allows you to adjust SMS Sent Notification -

If you have the T-Mobile MDA Vario II I would also suggest installing SPB GPRS Monitor that is provided FREE on the additional CDs.

Loving some of the freebies on Pauls list too, use the Today Wifi Plugin and the NoData Tool, would advise InClose over Magic Button, try it I think you will all be pleasently surprised with it.

Will add more as I find them.

Edited by Jygar

Guest richard_d
More Software that I think is pretty handy:

InClose [FREE] - Alternative to Magic Button, works with themes better, has an exclusion list very cool -

Qmail v3 [FREE] - Very good email program, works with Gmail! -

DontForget [FREE] - Reminds you of Missed Calls, SMS, Emails and more... (Like a Motorola) -

PocketPicture [FREE] - Uber Paint for WM5 -

New Menu [FREE] - Allows you to lanch "New" SMS, Calls, Email etc from a Soft Key -

SMS Delivery Reciept Fix [FREE] - Changes the number on a Delivery Report to a Contact Name, Allows you to adjust SMS Sent Notification -

If you have the T-Mobile MDA Vario II I would also suggest installing SPB GPRS Monitor that is provided FREE on the additional CDs.

Loving some of the freebies on Pauls list too, use the Today Wifi Plugin and the NoData Tool, would advise InClose over Magic Button, try it I think you will all be pleasently surprised with it.

Will add more as I find them.

I kie the idea of Pocketpicture but it hangs my Vario II - does anyone know of any alternatives?

I kie the idea of Pocketpicture but it hangs my Vario II - does anyone know of any alternatives?

Make sure you have .Net 2.0 CF installed for it to work, sorry should have mentioned that.

Guest richard_d
Make sure you have .Net 2.0 CF installed for it to work, sorry should have mentioned that.

Already have for another app. Shame I can't get it to run properly as it looks useful.

Guest dskeeles

Can anyone recommend an App / Document launcher, like Tracker did for UIQ? (ie. have a screen with customisable, configurable icons to launch apps, specific documents, or send an SMS/MMS/call to a specific person?)

I really miss the one-screen launcher and speed-SMS functionality!

Guest dskeeles

BTW - just one to add to that list. If you use Yahoo Mail, then Yahoo Go! is actually pretty good.

Not quite as fast as a true push-email solution, but allows you to access/sync/move emails to all your Yahoo folders, which is genuinely useful.

[d]

Guest richard_d
Can anyone recommend an App / Document launcher, like Tracker did for UIQ? (ie. have a screen with customisable, configurable icons to launch apps, specific documents, or send an SMS/MMS/call to a specific person?)

I really miss the one-screen launcher and speed-SMS functionality!

Try SBSH ilauncher - it's very customisable.