SIM unlock the Treo 750v

Guest awarner

Guest awarner (MVP)
750v-logo.jpg

SIM unlock your Treo 750v

The guys over at imei-check have just released a SIM unlock solution for the new Treo 750v.

As with their other SIM unlock solutions they have managed to produce an easy to use unlocking service that will enable you to use your Treo 750v on other networks. The cost for the service is

hmmm, should i wait for vodafone for a unlock code (been waiting for a week now) or go for it :rolleyes:

I went for it today , I now have it running on T-Mobile .. Now thats Data Cheaper :( .. Just out of interest anyone know the MMS settings fot Tmob UK on the 750v . The new SMS/MMS setup has stumped me

The new SMS/MMS setup has stumped me

Same here :rolleyes: cannot figure out how to get into the settings Ive tried going into Messaging - Options - Advanced - Manual - Edit... and entering general.t-mobile.uk in the mms gateway address but it didn't work :(

Bah, OK, since wardy hasn't replied... try this...

Unzip this file, and import the .reg into the registry on your device using Resco Registry.

Leave the settings in the app set to 'Automatic'.

P

Thanks for that paul but i dont know how but after applying the reg it was fine and downloaded a mms! but now it just sits at 0% once a new mms has arrived and i had to change the t-mobile password back to 'pass' so ie would load up webpages again :rolleyes: ive tired to re-apply the reg settings and it sits at 0%. any ideas?

Edited by pmk24

Guest Paul (MVP)

The reg file tweaks only the MMS settings, and you should leave everything set as it is with the Voda setup, bar the T-Mo GPRS connection obviously.

Put it this way, i'm using this exact config on my 750v and have been sending / receiving MMS + browsing fine.

P

The reg file tweaks only the MMS settings, and you should leave everything set as it is with the Voda setup, bar the T-Mo GPRS connection obviously.

Put it this way, i'm using this exact config on my 750v and have been sending / receiving MMS + browsing fine.

P

Paul,

Making sure i haven't missed anything obvious here, i created a new network connection using gprs/3g with these details :

GPRS Internet service

Access point: general.t-mobile.uk

User name: user

Password: one2one

IE connects fine and displays web pages :rolleyes:

then applied your .reg file fix made sure its set to automatic in the options and tried to download a mms and it halts at 0%.

cheers for the help :(

Been tweaking with the reg file posted and I have been able to send and receive but as soon as you soft restart the phone it reverts back to old settings and then hangs sending mms at 90%

Been tweaking with the reg file posted and I have been able to send and receive but as soon as you soft restart the phone it reverts back to old settings and then hangs sending mms at 90%

can you share your settings please, i dont mind reapplying the settings after a soft reset :rolleyes:

Guest TigerNet
750v-logo.jpg

SIM unlock your Treo 750v

The guys over at imei-check have just released a SIM unlock solution for the new Treo 750v.

As with their other SIM unlock solutions they have managed to produce an easy to use unlocking service that will enable you to use your Treo 750v on other networks. The cost for the service is

I am about to get one of these today...does this unlock solution work immediately it is applied, or do you have to wait?

Cheers

Nick

yep it works immediately.

Any luck finding them settings paul?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.