Business Card Scanner (yes really)

Guest RichardK

Guest richard_d
tried this on my wizard and no go guess the camera isn't quite good enough :rolleyes:

I saw this a while back. Has anyone seen any OCR software that will output to Word?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gezza007
I saw this a while back. Has anyone seen any OCR software that will output to Word?

Ok, Richard of Q branch

I like this software, i tried to down load it bu it asks for my device ID and my S/N number.

now where do i find this xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx number, because where it has asked me to look for it it's come up with my name instead..

see if you can figure this one out, Q.

regards

Gerry

Guest gezza007

Ok, Richard of Q branch

I like this software, i tried to down load it bu it asks for my device ID and my S/N number.

now where do i find this xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx number, because where it has asked me to look for it it's come up with my name instead..

regards

Gerry

Guest richard_d
Ok, Richard of Q branch

regards

Gerry

Haven't tried the software, but the device serial number is on a sticker underneath your battery (and the IMEI code if that's what it's after) unless it means the software license code, and your device ID is probably whatever you've used as a name for use with Active Sync if it's not your owner name. Other than those suggestions I'm stumped!

Richard

Edited by richard_d