Plantronics 320 BT headset problem

Guest Ratzai

I have a problem with a Plantronics 320 BT headset. The only phone it can establish a connection to is my Qtek 8310 i want to use it on another phone or with my laptop, but no other phones or my computer can find the headset when searching for new devices.

Is there anyone who has had a similar problem who would be kind enough to help me out? :rolleyes:

I have a problem with a Plantronics 320 BT headset. The only phone it can establish a connection to is my Qtek 8310 i want to use it on another phone or with my laptop, but no other phones or my computer can find the headset when searching for new devices.

Is there anyone who has had a similar problem who would be kind enough to help me out? :rolleyes:

Can't really help but have 2 suggestions:

1. you are defiantly putting the headset in pair mode before searching for in from the pc/ phone ?

2. are you sure your laptop's bluetooth supports audio headset? (I know the toshiba stack does but not sure if the MS one does)

sorry can't be of more help

gr

Can't really help but have 2 suggestions:

1. you are defiantly putting the headset in pair mode before searching for in from the pc/ phone ?

2. are you sure your laptop's bluetooth supports audio headset? (I know the toshiba stack does but not sure if the MS one does)

sorry can't be of more help

gr

1. Well im quite sure the headset is in pair mode, because my Qtek phone pops up with a message about a plantronics headset trying to connect to the phone.

2. Its not built in bluetooth on my laptop, i use a bluetooth dongle and it supports audio headsets. And even though my laptop doesnt find the headset, my other phone(Nokia 6230i) should be able to connect to the headset, but it can't.

Thanx for your suggestions anyways.