Smartfilter and TyTN

Guest steveweb

Guest steveweb

Sorry about my question... I'm very interesting for Smartfilter Novomobile... however, I have some problem to know what is the version for PPC Phone Edition and Smartphone... Is the same install file?

Moreover, when I install it (only 55k???), when the installation is finished, I received the advice that the software is made for a previous version of Windows Mobile... Is it really all right? Is this advice a non-problem... isnt it?

Please, help me!

Thanks!

Stefano

You will need to install the "PocketPC Phone Edition" for the TnTN as listed on the site. As long as you install the pocket pc phone edition, if you see the messge about "made for previous version of windows mobile" just hit the ok button

Guest steveweb
You will need to install the "PocketPC Phone Edition" for the TnTN as listed on the site. As long as you install the pocket pc phone edition, if you see the messge about "made for previous version of windows mobile" just hit the ok button

Thank you for your reply.

So, is it normal that "appears the previous version of WM" warning? Is it the firt software installed on my TyTN that give me this advise.

About the link for the download, I havent understand where is the link for smartphone edition or pocketpc editon... I have looked into all the site, but I havent found a direct download for the phone edition... in all case, I have found this pages: http://www.novomobile.com/wheretobuy.php#sfpphoneedition that is the same like this: http://www.novomobile.com/wheretobuy.php#sfpsmartphone --- I have tested the links to download into this each pages... and them are identicals!!!

Anyone has a direct link to download the phone edition, please?

Thanks in advance!

Stefano

Edited by steveweb