Sync Issues!

Guest coley_8784

Guest coley_8784

Dont know if anyone has had this problem, but my Vario II doesnt seem to recognise that its connected via usb anymore, there is nothin wrong with the cable as that works fine with my old C550. Just doesnt seem to want to connect. had been working fine for a couple of weeks.

Any Ideas?

Cheers.

Guest Sadlybrokeboy

Hi,

As a follow up to this, when I try and open the USB to PC icon you mention here on my M3100 - the icon opens a screen and then closes it again?

Any ideas?

Matt

Guest Sadlybrokeboy
Even after performing a soft reset?

Quick follow-up - I managed to get the window to pop up when I disabled WisBar Advance - so something odd is happening there!

A soft-reset had no effect, it's only when I closed WA2 down that it actually opened and I was able to disable that option (fingers crossed that works!)!

Will post it on their forum and see if anything comes out about it :rolleyes:

Thanks for your help!

Matt

I've had lots of problems using bluetooth to sync.

My PC shows my phone as "connected" on control panel, but active sync just sits there.

I have to try and force a bluetooth sync (using the option on the phone) about 10 times before it'll actually do it, although it does usually notice eventually, so my settings cant' be that wrong !

Usually I just end up using USB.

Adge

Guest dt_bogor
I've had lots of problems using bluetooth to sync.

My PC shows my phone as "connected" on control panel, but active sync just sits there.

I have to try and force a bluetooth sync (using the option on the phone) about 10 times before it'll actually do it, although it does usually notice eventually, so my settings cant' be that wrong !

Usually I just end up using USB.

Adge

exactly the same with me.

USB worked well at the start, then I used Bluetooth and it worked great. suddenly stopped working.

followed the tips above, but, had to disable Wisbar Lite to get the USb>PC screen on.

disabled the advanced settings and immediately started to sync.

WELL DONE