final burn for smartphone qvga

Guest jaikben

Guest mikeeey
CPS1 Emu for your smartphone from the creator of picodrive, very good, this is the first version no sound, no screen settings, but great speed. I never palyed Final fight on a smartphone so smooth

too bad the display settings dont work, i cant adjust the orentation. Also it would be nice if the sound worked

Edited by mikeeey

Guest MorphyPL

I think that when it would be sound, the emu would be slow, i don't care if there is sound or not :rolleyes:

But the display settings.... that's an other story ;]

Guest mikeeey
I think that when it would be sound, the emu would be slow, i don't care if there is sound or not :rolleyes:

But the display settings.... that's an other story ;]

yea but atleast they could have it support sound and then u can turn it off to run full speed if u want to.

Guest masterall

well, sound is supported now, and some part of the display setting is available in the 0.003 version. "virtual memory" is used to load large cps2 games.

I will post the new emulator later this week.

Guest jaikben

Well the great masterall, cheers mate works like a dream keep those updates coming , btw is it possible to make a mega cd emu, sounds so cool night trap on my cellphone

well, sound is supported now, and some part of the display setting is available in the 0.003 version. "virtual memory" is used to load large cps2 games.

Great to see you work on an new Emulator ! :-)

I like your PicoDrive Emulator VERY much and it runs very smooth on my dell x51v. Even better than my "old" fave Genesis Plus from nop... I really look forward to this and if you want a Dell-Beta Tester, then feel free to drop me a line, right now it seems not to work at all on it! :-)

Edited by Zeiram

Guest mikeeey

cool. i cant wait for it. how is it running for u so far with sound and overclocked?

Guest masterall

jaikben:

sega cd should be ok, 32X may be a bit slow, it is only a problem of time. there is too much work(finalburn,gba,snes) to carry on the sega cd right now.

Zeiram:

you can try to search for Finalburn for wince 0.002, which support QVGA pocketpc. and there may be some test for intel2700g acceleration later, thank you advance.

mikeeey:

I test it with a 300MHz Pocketpc, it runs smoothly with sound on for both cps1 and cps2 games, the sound brokes occasionally.

Guest jaikben

wow sega cd is possible cheers mate, can’t wait for that, don’t know why nut it is mine favo game system ever ( btw got a beta availebel for that? would be intereted in testing :rolleyes:

Edited by jaikben

Zeiram:

you can try to search for Finalburn for wince 0.002, which support QVGA pocketpc. and there may be some test for intel2700g acceleration later, thank you advance.

I didnt know there are different Versions around ? :rolleyes:

wince 0.002 works great and fast, i allready like it a lot, like all your other Emulators.

Edited by Zeiram

Guest dijital

im curious to know how fast the virtual memory will be, and also i have a xda2 with 128mb ram/100 mb reserved for memory and sfa3 is 43mb decompressed, but it stilll states 'out of memory' when i try to start it.

does filal burn take advantage of ppc's with more than 64mb ram?

thanks

Guest masterall
im curious to know how fast the virtual memory will be, and also i have a xda2 with 128mb ram/100 mb reserved for memory and sfa3 is 43mb decompressed, but it stilll states 'out of memory' when i try to start it.

does filal burn take advantage of ppc's with more than 64mb ram?

thanks

well, the cache(virtual memory) have much less impact on speed than I expected. sfa3 need at least 45MB memory, and wince not support allocate more than 32MB using malloc. I will fix the issue in the next version for those mobile with more than 32MB memory.

Guest mikeeey
well, the cache(virtual memory) have much less impact on speed than I expected. sfa3 need at least 45MB memory, and wince not support allocate more than 32MB using malloc. I will fix the issue in the next version for those mobile with more than 32MB memory.

so how come rite now no sound and display options wont work? is it just disabled or a glitch?

o and how do programers manage to add speedhacks to emulators? like how bitbank did with playing gameboy games. and even that was at 180mhz or even less. i wish i could play some of ur other emulators at faster speeds lol doesnt everyone.

Guest dijital

Excellent!

• 5 months later...
CPS1 Emu for your smartphone from the creator of picodrive, very good, this is the first version no sound, no screen settings, but great speed. I never palyed Final fight on a smartphone so smooth

I HAVE THE CINGULAR 2125 AND I CAN'T OPEN RAR FILES HOW DO I DO THAT?