A couple of questions

Guest dskeeles

Guest dskeeles

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone can give me a hint as to:

- How to move PIE Favourites from one folder to another?

- How to paste text into the body of an email in Pocket Outlook? I can paste into the the subject line, so the clipboard is definitely working, but it doesn't give me the option to paste into the body...

Thanks!!

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone can give me a hint as to:

- How to move PIE Favourites from one folder to another?

- How to paste text into the body of an email in Pocket Outlook? I can paste into the the subject line, so the clipboard is definitely working, but it doesn't give me the option to paste into the body...

Thanks!!

1. PIE favourites are stored in "My Device\Windows\Favourites", so just use File Explorer to create sub-folders as required and then cut/copy and paste the shortcuts to where you want them.

2. You can paste into the body of an email - just tap 'n' hold the stylus on the screen at the point you want to paste the text, then when the menu pops up, just select Paste......job done!

HTH, Mark.

Guest dskeeles
1. PIE favourites are stored in "My Device\Windows\Favourites", so just use File Explorer to create sub-folders as required and then cut/copy and paste the shortcuts to where you want them.

Thanks! I'll have to remember I'm supposed to be enjoying the "familiar Windows look and feel".

2. You can paste into the body of an email - just tap 'n' hold the stylus on the screen at the point you want to paste the text, then when the menu pops up, just select Paste......job done!

That's what I thought, but it wasn't working. On further investigation, I found that until I've entered some text, the Paste option is greyed out unless I touch-hold exactly on the first line. PO considers the rest of the body of the message inactive, and won't show the option to paste text to it.

Thanks!

d