FinalBurn for WinCE 0.014

Guest masterall

Guest mikeeey
im afraid it cant be done . its driver/hardware thing.

i'll be happy if im wrong...

i'm curious, which ones are working?

o yea! i was gonna put (working) next to the working ones and i forgot lol. il just say (PC) if its supported on the PC final burn, and (CE) if its supported on windows mobile final burn.

-Raiden Fighters

-Raiden Fighters 2

-Raiden Fighters Jet

-Strikers 1945 (PC)

-Air Gallet (PC)

-Battle Bakraid (PC)

-Battle Garegga - Type 2 (PC)

-Dimahoo (PC & CE)

-Flying Shark

-1941 (PC & CE)

-1942 (not sure)

-1943 (not sure)

-1944 (PC & CE) (its also horzional screen but i left it up here with the rest of the "1900" games.

-19xx (PC & CE)

-Time Pilot & TP 84

-Twinbee, Detana Twinbee Twinbee Yahoo (PC, but i didnt care for this game cuz it was made in 1984, i deleted it rite away, so idk if it works on CE)

-Xevious / Xevious 3D (Xevious is sorta old, the 3d one is ok, but i didnt see that it works on PC)

-Gunlock / Rayforce

-Batsugun (PC)

-Gunbird 1, 2 (PC)

-Guwange (PC)

-Mars Matrix (PC & CE)

-Nebulas Ray

-Nostradamus

-Varth (PC & CE, I forgot to add this to the list)

:::vertical air shooters with horizonal screen:::

-change air blade

-cyvern (PC)

-esprade (PC)

-gigawing (PC & CE)

-1944 (PC and CE)

Edited by mikeeey

o yea! i was gonna put (working) next to the working ones and i forgot lol. il just say (PC) if its supported on the PC final burn, and (CE) if its supported on windows mobile final burn.

-Raiden Fighters

-Raiden Fighters 2

-Raiden Fighters Jet

-Strikers 1945 (PC)

-Air Gallet (PC)

-Battle Bakraid (PC)

-Battle Garegga - Type 2 (PC)

-Dimahoo (PC & CE)

-Flying Shark

-1941 (PC & CE)

-1942 (not sure)

-1943 (not sure)

-1944 (PC & CE) (its also horzional screen but i left it up here with the rest of the "1900" games.

-19xx (PC & CE)

-Time Pilot & TP 84

-Twinbee, Detana Twinbee Twinbee Yahoo (PC, but i didnt care for this game cuz it was made in 1984, i deleted it rite away, so idk if it works on CE)

-Xevious / Xevious 3D (Xevious is sorta old, the 3d one is ok, but i didnt see that it works on PC)

-Gunlock / Rayforce

-Batsugun (PC)

-Gunbird 1, 2 (PC)

-Guwange (PC)

-Mars Matrix (PC & CE)

-Nebulas Ray

-Nostradamus

-Varth (PC & CE, I forgot to add this to the list)

:::vertical air shooters with horizonal screen:::

-change air blade

-cyvern (PC)

-esprade (PC)

-gigawing (PC & CE)

-1944 (PC and CE)

same conclusion here... some good titles arent visible on list, some games needs something more than motorola emulation...i guess.

tests..

mars matrix -working ok without sound .

Edited by nothin

Guest mikeeey
same conclusion here... some good titles arent visible on list, some games needs something more than motorola emulation...i guess.

motorola? wat do u mean?

im sure the games that arent emulated yet will be eventually

o and i found another game to add to the list, Vasara. doesnt work on PC tho, but im just trying to find lots of vertical air shooter titles.

and mars matrix worked perfect for me. did u delete ur cach first?

Edited by mikeeey

Guest mikeeey
motorola? wat do u mean?

im sure the games that arent emulated yet will be eventually

o and i found another game to add to the list, Vasara. doesnt work on PC tho, but im just trying to find lots of vertical air shooter titles.

and mars matrix worked perfect for me. did u delete ur cach first?

i found a website with more vertical air shooters. http://www.classicgaming.com/shmups/xenoci...les/arcade.html

not all are CPS1 CPS2 Neo Geo and MAME. but it looks like the ones that that are blue are. but then again i see raiden fighters and its not in blue, so idk.

mars matrix worked for me after cache and config delete. damn its so cool!

my best find:

blazing star is just awesome, working with 8khz sound on 400 mhz, what a carnage..:)

20.gif

15.gif

32.gif

thanks for great list, mikeeey...

Edited by nothin

Guest mikeeey
mars matrix worked for me after cache and config delete. damn its so cool!

saves arent workin' in tested games so far.

my best found:

blazing star is just awesome, working with 8khz sound on 400 mhz, what a carnage..:)

20.gif

15.gif

32.gif

thanks for great list, mikeeey...

yea no problem il keep updating it if i find more of those type of games. tell me if u find some too.

Guest Michelangelos

thank you masterall!! keep doing it this amazing work man!!

Is there any way to play shootemup games with stylus to handle the spaceships :)

you know.. like moving with my stylus freely.. without using screentaps or buttons...

that way it would be PERFECT!!

anyway...

I´m running all the games on my X50V

running them from 300 mhz like Ghouls n ghosts, 500mhz like Shadow over mystara or 624 like blazing star and others...

all of them work perfectly...

great games!

THANK YOUR VERY MUCH!!

Is there any way to play shootemup games with stylus to handle the spaceships :)

you know.. like moving with my stylus freely.. without using screentaps or buttons...

anyway...

running them from 300 mhz like Ghouls n ghosts, 500mhz like Shadow over mystara or 624 like blazing star and others...

great games!

THANK YOUR VERY MUCH!!

erm.. what do you expecting, stylus working with onscreen buttons? ...

pfff blazing star is workin with 400 mhz too...

Edited by nothin

For this it it would be needed to rewrite the Games then, not the emulator... :-)

anyway...

All games i tried so far work fine on my yakumo witn 400mhz...

great games!

THANK YOUR VERY MUCH!!

Guest Michelangelos
erm.. what do you expecting, stylus working with onscreen buttons? ...

what I mean is to use the stylus to move the character, for example, in 1944, drag the plane with the stylus :)

(like I do with pocketcultmame on ARKANOID )

that way would be a perfect way to play..

you use the stylus to move, and the buttons to shoot :D

pfff blazing star is workin with 400 mhz too...

indeed...

but sometimes I get cutted sound.. or the sound isn´t perfectly smooth....

also at 624 mhz, I could play mp3 soundtrack behind the game sound effects... (no music in the game)

cheers,

Mich

Guest mikeeey
what I mean is to use the stylus to move the character, for example, in 1944, drag the plane with the stylus :)

(like I do with pocketcultmame on ARKANOID )

that way would be a perfect way to play..

you use the stylus to move, and the buttons to shoot :D

indeed...

but sometimes I get cutted sound.. or the sound isn´t perfectly smooth....

also at 624 mhz, I could play mp3 soundtrack behind the game sound effects... (no music in the game)

cheers,

Mich

wat is the stylus?

Guest mikeeey

hmm im a little confused on configuring the combos on the macros.dat file.

since i only have a 5 way joystick, i wanted to make it for dimahoo so the GREEN button makes me go left-up, the RED button makes me go right-up, the 1 button makes me go down-left, and the 3 button makes me go down-right.

right now i have this so far at the end of the document and when i click the bottons it doesnt work. is theres somethin i did wrong here?

// dimahoo

n:dimahoo:UL:up-left

n:dimahoo:UR:up-right

n:dimahoo:DL:down-left

n:dimahoo:DR:down-right

Edited by mikeeey

Guest Michelangelos
wat is the stylus?

24270668stylusdc4.jpg

imaging playing DIMAHOO moving the ship freely with the stylus and shooting with buttons..

(skyforce for example) :)

Edited by Michelangelos

Guest mikeeey
24270668.stylus.jpg

imaging playing DIMAHOO moving the ship freely with the stylus and shooting with buttons..

(skyforce for example) :)

like when it shoots for u and all u gota do is move? btw that image didnt load and jsut displayed as a red X so if that had to do with wat the stylus is, i still dont know wat it is lol.

Guest PolloLoco

A stylus is what you use on a pocket pc. It's the "pen" you use to touch the touchscreen.

This guy wants to "drag" the airplane across the screen using the stylus, with the buttons making you fire.

It's not going to happen.

Guest Michelangelos
A stylus is what you use on a pocket pc. It's the "pen" you use to touch the touchscreen.

This guy wants to "drag" the airplane across the screen using the stylus, with the buttons making you fire.

It's not going to happen.

exactly...

I´m asking too much?

is not possible at all? 2141.gif

exactly...

I´m asking too much?

i hope it wont happen, im asking again: how do u want to use stylus together with onscreen buttons...ehhh...

Edited by nothin

Guest mikeeey
mikeeey, wat software did you use to record the game play from your phone? btw wat model is that u r using?

the first program i used was Coolcapture, then i used Webcamera Plus. with webcamera plus it creates a window on ur PC showing either the camera or the smartphone or pocket pc's screen. then i used camtasia studioto record that window.

theres probably better programs for recording it cuz i didnt get the best framerate doing that.

Guest mikeeey
hmm im a little confused on configuring the combos on the macros.dat file.

since i only have a 5 way joystick, i wanted to make it for dimahoo so the GREEN button makes me go left-up, the RED button makes me go right-up, the 1 button makes me go down-left, and the 3 button makes me go down-right.

right now i have this so far at the end of the document and when i click the bottons it doesnt work. is theres somethin i did wrong here?

// dimahoo

n:dimahoo:UL:up-left

n:dimahoo:UR:up-right

n:dimahoo:DL:down-left

n:dimahoo:DR:down-right

can someone explain to me how to get combos to work right? i can set it to the key i want but when i press that key nothing happens.

Guest PolloLoco
exactly...

I´m asking too much?

Yep, what you're asking for - would require programmers to rewrite every single game. Currently - each rom is a direct copy of the original rom in an arcade machine. No rewriting needed. That rom responded to button precess - which an emulator can assign to other buttons. Or a click on a certain portion of the screen.

You're asking a programmer to change the response on each game - to relate from a touch on a screen, back to the original position of the aircraft. It's no longer a simple push - you've got to reprogram the original rom and setup a relation between the LOCATION of the push, and the location of the object you're trying to move.

I don't see that happening. What you could do, is try to make a certain area of the screen respond to a button press "up", "left", "right", "down" . . . etc. But I think you can probably already do that. Dragging, would be way to difficult.

Guest Michelangelos
can someone explain to me how to get combos to work right? i can set it to the key i want but when i press that key nothing happens.
I´m trying to help you. but I can´t find FINALBURN ALPHA PLUS, the download page of the soft is empty..

so I don´t have macros.dat to try it.. :)

Yep, what you're asking for - would require programmers to rewrite every single game. Currently - each rom is a direct copy of the original rom in an arcade machine. No rewriting needed. That rom responded to button precess - which an emulator can assign to other buttons. Or a click on a certain portion of the screen.

You're asking a programmer to change the response on each game - to relate from a touch on a screen, back to the original position of the aircraft. It's no longer a simple push - you've got to reprogram the original rom and setup a relation between the LOCATION of the push, and the location of the object you're trying to move.

I don't see that happening. What you could do, is try to make a certain area of the screen respond to a button press "up", "left", "right", "down" . . . etc. But I think you can probably already do that. Dragging, would be way to difficult.

but why is actually working on pocketcultmame?

right now I´m running arkanoid moving the paddle with the stylus on the screen..

and the author say that is working on it for all games c010.gif

Guest PolloLoco
I´m trying to help you. but I can´t find FINALBURN ALPHA PLUS, the download page of the soft is empty..

right now I´m running arkanoid moving the paddle with the stylus on the screen..

I stand corrected if that's the case. I can't see how that would be possible without reprogramming individual rom's.

Guest mikeeey

well here ive attached the origional macros.dat and the one with my dimahoo edit at the end

Guest mikeeey

but changing the size and orentation for the screen wouldnt require changing each game would it? cuz if u think about it all the pc emulators can change size and orentation of the screen just in the program itself (finalburn, finalburn plus, kawaks, etc).