How much does Vario II Cost without subscription ?

Guest nokia fan

Guest nokia fan

Just thiking to grab a vario II so wanna know :rolleyes: Is Ht638 is fine ? Hmm.. i heard sa issue,keybaord loose is that on ht638 as well ?

Thanks

Edited by nokia fan

Guest richard_d
Just thiking to grab a vario II so wanna know :rolleyes: Is Ht638 is fine ? Hmm.. i heard sa issue,keybaord loose is that on ht638 as well ?

Thanks

AFAIK it's not officially sold without a contract. Off ebay around 300 or a Sim free TYTN from an official seller is about 450 I think. Not sure the serial number is a guarantee to avoiding problems but the latter the better is probably safest (typed on a problem free early serial number Vario ii !)

Guest thecresta
Wherever you get one from make sure you get the necessary paper work, so that if you have a problem you can get the phone replaced/repaired.

I don't suppose anybody know what information I need for the Orange M3100? I've just bought one off ebay (they've really shot up in price over the past couple of weeks thanks to stock shortages), and presumed I could get a repair via the HTC website (using the serial number).

When I got my C550 replaced by Orange, they asked me for my security code, which I'm 99.9% sure the seller won't share with me... :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance