PDAclub.pl previews HTC Herald

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

[teaser]

post-1-1162305073_thumb.jpg

Polish PDA site PDAClub.pl has published a preview of the as-yet-unannounced by HTC 'Herald'.

The Herald, which is either a Vario the size of a Prophet, or a Prophet with a sliding keyboard (depending on how you look at it) looks set to slot in the HTC range below the Hermes, as it lacks 3G connectivity, but is considerably smaller lighter.

The review (in Polish!) can be found here... it's worth a click just for the pics :rolleyes:

Video of the Herald in action included below, couresy of PDAClub (click 'View Topic' if you're on the News page!)

P[/teaser]

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Guest Paul (MVP)

I particularly like the way you slide it open and it turns on, one of my pet Hermes hates :rolleyes:

Can't see me using this device personally, but for my better half, who I've been unable to extract from the lovely Prophet form factor, it could be perfect :(

P

Guest richard_d

It does look like a budget Hermes (although my complete lack of Polish may mean I'm missing something). Oh and where's the scroll wheel? :rolleyes:

Guest The Doctor
I particularly like the way you slide it open and it turns on, one of my pet Hermes hates :(

Can't see me using this device personally, but for my better half, who I've been unable to extract from the lovely Prophet form factor, it could be perfect ;)

P

Also there is a SPACE betweeen the 2.0 and the Mega, another one of your pet Hermes hates paul? :)

Looks very nice i have to say, shame the lovely shiny buttons show every fingerprint ;) Also doesn't the keyboard slide out the wrong way compared to the Hermes and the Wizard? :rolleyes:

Phil

Guest The Doctor
With the keyboard sliding out the other way to the Wizard etc it would be more of a bonus to lefthanded users.

I'm a right handed person so its the wrong way then :rolleyes:

Phil

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.