System time

Guest crazyc

Hi All,

Every time that I put my M3100 in the cradle and it syncs it seems to reset the system time to match my work newtork. The problem is that my work network time is slow (OK by only about three minutes). When running to catch a train etc this can make a difference..... :rolleyes:

Is there any option to make it stick with its own time rather than pick it up from the network?

Cheers

Edited by crazyc

Guest richard_d
Hi All,

Every time that I put my M3100 in the cradle and it syncs it seems to reset the system time to match my work newtork. The problem is that my work network time is slow (OK by only about three minutes). When running to catch a train etc this can make a difference..... :rolleyes:

Is there any option to make it stick with its own time rather than pick it up from the network?

Cheers

Not that I know of. My solution was to hassle our Network guys...

Guest genaldar

Open activesync and click on tools then options. On that main page there is a line "Synchronize mobile device clock upon connecting." with a checkbox, simply uncheck it.

Open activesync and click on tools then options. On that main page there is a line "Synchronize mobile device clock upon connecting." with a checkbox, simply uncheck it.

Fantastic - thanks - I thought there had to be an option somewhere but could not find it.

:rolleyes:

Edited by crazyc