error message when i try to get on internet

Guest gezza007

Guest gezza007

Hello

When i try to get onto the internet i get this message "the page cannot be displayed or downloaded because the connectionwas lost. Check the connection and try again later."

I have tried a soft reset, i have tried mucking around with the settings, but to no avail.

any advice anyone?

I cant get on my favourite foot fetish site, only kidding!!!

:( :) ;) :rolleyes:

Guest richard_d
Hello

When i try to get onto the internet i get this message "the page cannot be displayed or downloaded because the connectionwas lost. Check the connection and try again later."

I have tried a soft reset, i have tried mucking around with the settings, but to no avail.

any advice anyone?

I cant get on my favourite foot fetish site, only kidding!!!

:( :) ;) :rolleyes:

Is this just a temporaryproblem? Could it be a local transmitter problem?

Guest gezza007
Is this just a temporaryproblem? Could it be a local transmitter problem?

hello richard

Nah, when i sync it onto the pc i can get the internet, no problem.

:rolleyes:

Guest richard_d
hello richard

Nah, when i sync it onto the pc i can get the internet, no problem.

:rolleyes:

When you connect via PC is it to a network with a proxy service? If it does then delete the proxy settings from T-Mobile Internet, then under Network Management create a new one - e.g. My Work Network with the proxy server set up, otherwise the device will attempt to add a proxy service to the T-Mobile Internet connection, and then complin when your phone isn't synced and can't find the proxy...

Guest gezza007
When you connect via PC is it to a network with a proxy service? If it does then delete the proxy settings from T-Mobile Internet, then under Network Management create a new one - e.g. My Work Network with the proxy server set up, otherwise the device will attempt to add a proxy service to the T-Mobile Internet connection, and then complin when your phone isn't synced and can't find the proxy...

Richard mate, you are a livivng legend. i give you a problem, you give me an answer and guess what, it works....

thanks

Gerry