USA members: Logitech BT headphones for $39.95

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)
logitechbt.png

Have you been considering buying yourself a pair of BlueTooth Stereo headphones but have been wary of splashing the cash?

Well you might be pleased you waited, because J&R are offering these Logitech BT headphones for only $39.95 + $6.95 devivery, reduced from a $149 list!

I've owned a pair of these headphones myself, which were also made available with HP branding, and they're not bad!

The price includes an international power adaptor AND a wireless adapter for MP3 or portable audio device... so it really is a great bargain!

:rolleyes:

P

Guest jrinco11

I must say, these are quite uncomfortable -- since they're kinda heavy, that have to hold on tight to your head (much tighter than 'normal' headphones), plus they're not adjustable, so that's more 'added' discomfort. while the idea is nice, it's just not practical (at least in my opinion) because the uncomfort makes me not want to wear them in thie first place ;-\

Guest dr_nick

since the wonderful guys over at xda made A2DP available to more of us, has anyone done a decent comparative review of the bluetooth stereo headsets available?

i couldn't find anything major, so compiled some data myself....

havent been able to get my hands on any of them, but have found some individual reviews, product descriptions and capabilites (and links) of most, along with the best prices and links from froogle...

anyone interested?

dr_nick

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.