Orange C700 / HTC MTeoR Unlocker Now Available!

Guest Alex (nedge2k)

Guest The Doctor

Personally I too am a bit wary of Florin_m, having PM'd him SEVERAL times about the JTAG points for the HTC tornado/hurricane/typhoon i've had no response. To me this says he's unwilling to share information unless he see's a way to profit from it. There is no way i could've made money from this, i simply have a HTC Faraday which needs a new bootloader and i'm loath to send it off to HTC for repair (also it'll be a nice project to keep me busy :))

Bit of digging on Florin Mandache also reveals the following: HERE

I'm not saying any of the above is true, however it does make for an interesting read (and certainly raises an eyebrow) if you want to tap into what sort of personality he possesses and what makes him tick...

However having said the above I wont make an outright decision until i see clear evidence either way.

With regards to his unlocking service, £20 is a bit steep, T only charge you £15 for an official unlock code for a Vario II and now the typhoon/hurricane/tornado/faraday can be unlocked for free along with the wizard universal and hermes.

To quote wideawake:

Hmmm, 50,000 users to cash in on, or 50,000 resourceful techno's who will not give up to release the SPV from its bonds.

Power to MoDaCo..Power to MoDaCo..Power to MoDaCo

phil

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.