Rivia release Fishopolis

Guest awarner

Guest awarner (MVP)
FishopolisScreens.gif

MoDaCo member and developer rivia has released a new and unique shooting game Fishopolis.

Fishopolis is Real-Action Shoot’em Up game. Your task is to shoot fish, but what the real fun part is that you are using your whole phone to aim. Simply - to aim to the right, move your phone to the right. Fishopolis is using the image from the phone’s camera to detect movement. Now this is real action!

Go through the quest for Fishotreasure which consists of 11 levels with 8 different types of fish to shoot or try yourself in Time and Countdown challenges.

You can read more about the product, download a trial and buy it for 12.95$ at http://rivia.net/Fishopolis.aspx

MoDaCo members have been able to have a sneak preview of this excellent game testing the early beta.

Please note that this version is compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphones only - the Pocket PC version is scheduled for release in few weeks.

Guest angrygerbil

I think I found a good deal on it out at Motosmartzone.com. Something like 10% off or something. Anyone else find a better deal on it? I think its a pretty cool game. Definately not something ive seen before technologically. Wouldnt be suprised if i found copy cat technology out there in the near future. anyway, i thought it was cool. Like shooting fish in a virtual barrel. heheh

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.