Opera and SPB Diary in a foreign tongue

Guest emyllis

Guest emyllis

A long (but shortened story today)

I copied and pasted a recipe from t'internet to my hermes so i could go shopping and make sure i didn't miss any key ingredients..

However when I got to the supermarket, it turns out that ALL the text is relaced by squares and the only thing that is constant are numbers...

In outlook on my main computer it works fine though. Baffled? Not half!

THe same problem is in opera, where the text i type in is not in an english font (like windings) but if i type in the modaco website, it appears even though the address is rubbish.

Any ideas please?

Thank you

Guest richard_d
A long (but shortened story today)

I copied and pasted a recipe from t'internet to my hermes so i could go shopping and make sure i didn't miss any key ingredients..

However when I got to the supermarket, it turns out that ALL the text is relaced by squares and the only thing that is constant are numbers...

In outlook on my main computer it works fine though. Baffled? Not half!

THe same problem is in opera, where the text i type in is not in an english font (like windings) but if i type in the modaco website, it appears even though the address is rubbish.

Any ideas please?

Thank you

I assume you've checked regional settings?

Guest emyllis

yes...

Have half sorted out hte outlook one - that i was using a non standard font which was not recognised...

Now is there a way to make a certain font and size default in OUtlook Notes?