Orange stock

Guest phdutton

Guest phdutton

I've been waiting about 2 weeks now for Orange to get some stock in. I first called Retentions about 15 days ago now, and am still waiting for stock to come.

Anyone have any idea how much longer it's going to be. The people in upgrades don't seem to know, but as I know from years of reading this forum, members here usually know more than the people on 150!

Cheers,

Pete.

Guest ingster

Are ya waiting for them to ring you back? I waited 10 days and no joy so i just rang them and told them i was waiting for stock and they sorted it out there and then!

A lot of people have said that orange CS are really bad at callbacks, and for my one episode where i required a callback, i never recieved it, so it seems to be true they are a bit rubbish :). My tip is just to keep ringing them and badger them, they may have some on a 'waiting list' or for 'new users' and might use them for the retentions people if badgered enough!

Hope this helps, and hope you like the M3100, it's a great piece of kit! :D

Guest fawkesey

I had to wait a while too, during which time I kept checking the Orange website. As soon as that showed Stock available I got onto onestopphoneshop & have had one about a week now.

I've also had to call Orange & when I did before 9am I got through almost straightaway. Good luck.

I've been waiting about 2 weeks now for Orange to get some stock in. I first called Retentions about 15 days ago now, and am still waiting for stock to come.

Anyone have any idea how much longer it's going to be. The people in upgrades don't seem to know, but as I know from years of reading this forum, members here usually know more than the people on 150!

Cheers,

Pete.

Orange CS told me not to wait for a phone call back - he said I might get one but it is probably best if I keep phoning.

Sam

Had the same prob with Orange, call the cancellations line and tell them your sick of waiting and threaten to cancel - I had one within 5 days!

Still cant figure out how to keep it going to "sleep" though.

Guest spv_user

:-< well orange is no more i have gone to T-Mobile and have recived my handset today after 7-8 years of loyal custom i have defected. I have had calls to retentions and promises but i have done it. now to port my number and thats all folks.... I have never before had these kind of problems with orange. It justs seems they no longer want to keep there long term customers. Johnnyboy.

Guest renegade722

Hi there,

I've been waiting for an SPV M3100 for about 2 months since I first got the call from Orange that I was due for an upgrade.

Well, after about 8 phone calls over the last 2 weeks, I finally got a call back from the Prange Upgrade team telling me they now have the M3100 in stock!!

With a little luck I should receive it tomorrow...