HTC to launch Herald as P4350

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

[teaser]

P4350-small.jpg

HTC are to launch the HTC Herald device, the recently spied thin-Wizard / keyboarded-Prophet as the HTC P4350.

No official announcement has been made as yet, and therefore no released date is currently available.

The P4350 is set to be the first HTC device shipping with AKU 3.2, and HTC's new enhancements such as their close-button application :)

More pics after the jump!

P

Via + image credit: Mobile Review forums[/teaser]

P4350-2.jpg

P4350-3.jpg

drip.... drip.... drip..... drip..... :) *whipes away the drool*

HOT DANG!!!! that really is some sexy ish!

Can't wait for it to turn up in our store. I'm the first costumer hihi.. as long is it aint as expensive as the hermes.

Pigo

Guest Ghost_1

I really wanted the TYTN but being with T-Mobile in the US we don't have 3G yet. So this phone looks to be exactly what I wanted in the first place. My only hope is that it doesn't come with the same price tag as the TYTN. I finally save enough money to get the TYTN and this thing appears on the web. lol.

Can somebody please mention how much will this cost approximately.

i will have to start saving for this immediately.

With only a 200MHz processor isn't this going to be a tad under powered visa vie the iMate K-Jam?

Andy

I'm in love!!!!!!

We had a kick-off yesterday and HTC was there aswell. I asked them about the herald straight away.

one of them pulled it out of his pocket and I was instantly sold! The build is a huge improvement to the wizard. the feel of this device is very solid and sleek.

the new slide mechanism (semi-automatic) is the first thing that amazed me.

but I've got some good news. The HTC-guy told me it was gonna come out earlier than planned. they were planning januari but it's probably gonna be december :) :D :P!

more good news. The price will be in the same catagory as the current Qtek 9100 price.

Pigo

post-33109-1163489814_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.