Help me edit Tmobile SDA start menu

Guest vactor

hi all. i just moved from my SMT5600 to the Tmobile SDA. i have phm registry editor and Smartione installed. i wanted to use smartione to edite my start menu order, however, there are no program .lnk's in the registry at HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Shell/StartMenu order ... but of course, on my phone, i sure do have a start menu with programs in it. what gives? howcome in the registry there are no programs and on the phone there are? i know i must be missing something basic here, so ... any help?

• 3 weeks later...
hi all. i just moved from my SMT5600 to the Tmobile SDA. i have phm registry editor and Smartione installed. i wanted to use smartione to edite my start menu order, however, there are no program .lnk's in the registry at HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Shell/StartMenu order ... but of course, on my phone, i sure do have a start menu with programs in it. what gives? howcome in the registry there are no programs and on the phone there are? i know i must be missing something basic here, so ... any help?

use Search in registry ...

Guest Toyota-F1.com

Once you get to Start Menu, remember to press the Values button (left soft-key).

Also, with search, word of warning, I did that once on my Orange SPV E200, and it hard reset the device, and I was absolutely devasted!

Hope my advice helps :)