SIM Unlock Solution for the HTC Oxygen and Artemis

Guest awarner

Guest awarner (MVP)

IMEI-check have released a SIM unlock solution for the HTC Oxygen and HTC Artemis!

post-53-1163405102_thumb.jpg post-53-1163405114_thumb.jpg

The guys at imei-check have released a SIM unlock solution for the HTC Oxygen Smartphone (better known as the Orange C100 & Dopod S310) and the HTC Artemis Pocket PC, (better known as the T-Mobile MDA Compact3 & XDA Orbit).

As with all IMEI-Check unlockers, this will not only remove the sim lock but also the CID lock, for just £20 (approximately 28 euros, $38), with 10% discout for MoDaCo Plus members.

To get your Oxygen unlocked click click here.

To get your Artemis unlocked click click here.

Guest Paul (MVP)

Simply purchase your unlock as normal, then email support [at]imei-check [dt] co [dt] uk after payment with your MoDaCo Plus member ID and your PayPal e-mail address!

P

Guest Pondrew

Wow, no vicious attacks against Florin this time? :)

Quite right too, credit where credit's due. No one's even coming close to keeping up with the numerous unlock services being released by imei-check.com. Is it because he's stifling development? No, it's because it's a business and each purchase helps to drive further development which results in more devices being unlockable. :P

Don't even try to tell me unlock services would be coming just as thick and fast if www.imei-check.com wasn't around because I won't believe it! :D

Oh, and in case anyone wonders, I haven't used www.imei-check.com's service for probably two years and will always go for a free unlock if it's easily available. I just don't see a problem with the two (peacefully!) co-existing...

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
IMEI-check have released a SIM unlock solution for the HTC Oxygen and HTC Artemis!

post-53-1163405102_thumb.jpg post-53-1163405114_thumb.jpg

The guys at imei-check have released a SIM unlock solution for the HTC Oxygen Smartphone (better known as the Orange C100 & Dopod S310) and the HTC Artemis Pocket PC, (better known as the T-Mobile MDA Compact3 & XDA Orbit).

As with all IMEI-Check unlockers, this will not only remove the sim lock but also the CID lock, for just £20 (approximately 28 euros, $38), with 10% discout for MoDaCo Plus members.

To get your Oxygen unlocked click click here.

To get your Artemis unlocked click click here.

If you want to unlock a mobile easily purchase the code from online and get the instructions from If you want to unlock a mobile easily purchase the code from online and get the instructions

Edited by anurdh

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.