Synchronising Outlook Notes?

Guest encrypted

I dont get the option for Notes sych - only the other 4. Where is the setting? Ta.

Hi there,

You need a bit of software that will allow you to do it - Laplink PDA Sync 3.3 works but in my view its not the best - When I had my M1000 I had MNotes from Common time - Awesome bit of software as you can sync via wi-fi up to the client and all sorts but the ver I had was not compatible with WM5 - the new one is but I was not going to pay £50 again for a new licence to upgrade so went for Laplink instead - I should have gone for MNotes as you cant sync via Wifi or remotely via Laplink like you can with Mnotes.

Hope that helps

Any freeware?

I never found any - I think you can use the MNotes on a 30 day evaluation but that's about it - if you do come across any freeware I would love to know about them.

I never found any - I think you can use the MNotes on a 30 day evaluation but that's about it - if you do come across any freeware I would love to know about them.

Just to make sure - we are all talking about Lotus Notes right ?? :)

I am :D

Nope! I mean the Notes in Outlook - like virtual post-it notes!

Yip I thought as much after I had a look at the tabs in my active sync :)

nope then I dont think MNotes will help at all.

Laplink PDASync has a notes option too - not Lotus notes - I know it can handle both MS Outlook or Lotus Notes so it might do what your looking for - you need to look for an evaluation copy that you might get off there official site to give it a go.

Yip I thought as much after I had a look at the tabs in my active sync :D

nope then I dont think MNotes will help at all.

Laplink PDASync has a notes option too - not Lotus notes - I know it can handle both MS Outlook or Lotus Notes so it might do what your looking for - you need to look for an evaluation copy that you might get off there official site to give it a go.

I must be missing something -when I call up my Activesync box on my desktop, and it lists what is synced with my PC, it shows contacts, calender, tasks and notes. It is just one of the boxes that can be ticked under the options on Activesync along with the other Outlook stuff.

:)

Guest encrypted
I must be missing something -when I call up my Activesync box on my desktop, and it lists what is synced with my PC, it shows contacts, calender, tasks and notes. It is just one of the boxes that can be ticked under the options on Activesync along with the other Outlook stuff.

:)

worked it out...you can't sych directly with the exchange server over the air. you can only do it via the direct connection with PC. This is in standard boxes software mode.