Pocket MSN

Guest FlexiPack

Guest FlexiPack

I got my Vario II today. With everthing I'd read on MoDaCo and XDA developers I thought no form of msn messenger came preinstalled with the Vario II, M3100 or V1605. Yet mine has come with Pocket MSN preinstalled along with a hotmail option too. I just tried it out and works fine even though I'm only on the basic web n walk package.

Though I wont be making much use of it if they're going to charge me extra for using it!!

Guest richard_d
I got my Vario II today. With everthing I'd read on MoDaCo and XDA developers I thought no form of msn messenger came preinstalled with the Vario II, M3100 or V1605. Yet mine has come with Pocket MSN preinstalled along with a hotmail option too. I just tried it out and works fine even though I'm only on the basic web n walk package.

Though I wont be making much use of it if they're going to charge me extra for using it!!

It's always been pre-installed on the Vario II (but I think the M3100 has it disabled). Haven't tried it as I'm a luddite and don't really see the point of IM.

Guest Christopher Woods

Yeah, Pocket MSN comes installed - it's Windows Live Mobile Messenger which is still in beta (and I'm REALLY waiting for!) - works very nicely with the unlimited 3G/GPRS. :D

Don't have it turned on all the time though, only sign in very infrequently. Have it set up with a dedicated Passport account for my phone though. :)