WM5 - incorrect sync of Outlook holidays

Guest AndyM

It seems I found the small bug in Windows Mobile 5. I imported the holidays into my Outlook 2003 (using builtd-in holidays import feature). When I sync with my HTC MteoR - all holidays are shifted by 1 day. For example it displays Helloween at October 30. All other calendar events including "whole day" events are syncronizing correctly. And when I syncronize with my Pocket Loox 720 (with Windows Mobile 2003) the holidays are displayed in place.

Does anybody have such problem ?

• 3 years later...
It seems I found the small bug in Windows Mobile 5. I imported the holidays into my Outlook 2003 (using builtd-in holidays import feature). When I sync with my HTC MteoR - all holidays are shifted by 1 day. For example it displays Helloween at October 30. All other calendar events including "whole day" events are syncronizing correctly. And when I syncronize with my Pocket Loox 720 (with Windows Mobile 2003) the holidays are displayed in place.

Does anybody have such problem ?

Apparently it's not only on Windows Mobile 5. 6.1 has the same problem, at least in my hands, although only from February to November (very odd)!

I have added Canadian, US and Portuguese Holidays to Outlook. When Syncing with Windows Mobile, from February to November all holidays in the Windows mobile calendar are advanced 1 day! If I correct it in the windows Mobile Calendar, it changes the Outlook which will start on 1 am of the correct day and it will go to 1 am of the followig day. If I correct in Outlook it gets again one day earlier in the windows mobile. I have the same time zone and the same regional settings in both, computer and phone. I have never noticed this before but I am not sure if this error occurred before. Any clues?

But since nobody replied to you since your posting, either not many people use this or they just don't notice!

I don't know if I am going to have any response to this since yours didn't get, but... let's hope someone will find a fix!