hermes with web n walk

Guest turbominor

Guest turbominor

Am going to upgrade from my spv m600 (on o2) to a MDA Vario II tomorrow, with the Relax 25 + web'n'walk

I have read some reports that MSN Messenger wont work unless I pay extra for Relax 25 + web'n'walk plus

Any one help me confirm this!?

Guest randomelements

It'll work - it's just that the different WnW plans let you "officially" do different things. It's just if they catch you doing something not allowed on your plan they may reduce your speed or even cancel.

If you don't want to risk TMob having a pop then check which of the WnW variants allows IM.

Edited by randomelements

It'll work - it's just that the different WnW plans let you "officially" do different things. It's just if they catch you doing something not allowed on your plan they may reduce your speed or even cancel.

If you don't want to risk TMob having a pop then check which of the WnW variants allows IM.

i haven't heard any cases of tmob reducing anyones service. i would imagine it is more trouble than it is worth unlesd you are constantly skyping or downloading movies. if they were that bothered about it would msn be available out of the box?