Any Bluetooth Headsets work with SPV 3100

Guest ebony_rascal

Guest ebony_rascal

Ok guys really need a new headset but all the chat in the forums is a bit confusing. I just need to know the basics.

1. Name and make of Headset.

2. Can I answer and make calls from the headset.

3. Can I listen to music from mp3`s and hear the audio on movie files.

4. Quality of sound on calls.

5. Quality of microphone ie can person I am calling hear me easily.

6. Any special features.

7. Does it drop calls freaquently.

would really like the answers to these questions as when I asked about the motorola ht820 in the orange shop was told it would not work with the spv3100.

Thanks

Guest mrjuglas

me too, got Motorola ht820 and it's excellent... only gripe is that it seems to skip music if you're trying to use wifi and listen to music at the same time. Don't know if you have the same problem niacin65 but that firmware patch is apparently not applicable to my headset as it's the 'd' version. Also, they don't work with skype :)

Guest RichardK

I have a plantronics voyager 510 headset. Works great (except i lost it somewhere and waiting for new one).

£30 quid at orange shops

Good thing about this headset it can bond to two bluetooth devices simultanously and will answer whatever one rings. Great when you have m3100 and another phone together

Richard

Guest ebony_rascal

Guys,

finally managed to pick up an HT820 a couple of days ago and have to say I am really pleased so far.

Only minus is that its a bit heavy and not as comfortable as I would have liked.

Thanks

Paul

Guest ingster

For comfort you can't beat a Jabra, i've got the BT 200 and BT 250 - one for phone, one for laptop skype, great headsets, although not tried it with music - how do ya use it like that then?

I have a pair of the Jabra BT620s, they are comfortable but I still suffer from intermittant cut outs on my phone, so it could all be down to the fact that they are Bluetooth 1.2 (who knows). They work well enough and I can get the cutouts down to a liveable minimum.

Using them with the PC they are great as well, plus you can pair them with stereo to one device and phone handsfree to another if you wanted

Can we clear this thread up between Headsets and Headphones ?

Been looking for a recommendation for decent headPHONES c/w mike and all keep seeing is "jabra this n that". I've no intentuion of looking like Nathan Barley ! :)