Missing Notes on my Vario II

Guest scorpionix

Guest scorpionix

After much lurking & reading these excellent forums I've jumped from my SPV M500 on Orange, to a Vario II on T-Mobile. I only got it yesterday & only just started playing around with it but my first impression is very impressive. Tried the DSL speed test earlier & got up to 943 kb/sec.

That is impressive !!

Looking forward to getting my Micro SD so I can try some music & movies on it.

Oh yeah, can anyone point me in the direction of some nice skins for the today page ? The indigenous ones are pretty disgusting !

Thanks in advance & thanks to all those who's posts I've been reading recently.

Edited by scorpionix

Guest richard_d
After much lurking & reading these excellent forums I've jumped from my SPV M500 on Orange, to a Vario II on T-Mobile. I only got it yesterday & only just started playing around with it but my first impression is very impressive. Tried the DSL speed test earlier & got up to 943 kb/sec.

That is impressive !!

Looking forward to getting my Micro SD so I can try some music & movies on it.

Oh yeah, can anyone point me in the direction of some nice skins for the today page ? The indigenous ones are pretty disgusting !

Thanks in advance & thanks to all those who's posts I've been reading recently.

There are some nice themes in the download section on this site, alternatively google juniskins

I personally liked the phone and themes found HERE and the Phone Pad application as a means of character input in order to enable one handed operation

as much as possible.

good luck

(Although this website appears to be down at time of posting.....not normally)