Installing Ringtones?

Guest EN4CER666

Guest EN4CER666

Hello All,

Got my 750 today and have spent many hours configuring it.

Looks like a good bit of kit so far.

I have a few unique ring tones on my current phone (C600), that i wanted to bring

across.

I moved 6 tones to the Windows dir on the 750, but all 6 only shop up under the active sync sound notification option. I can see them listed so i can choose them under say, new e-mail, message or new voice mail option.

Can anyone give me a o pointer on where i might be going wrong??

Many thanks

Win

You have to import the sounds.

Go into Sounds & Nofications > Manage tab from here you can import your own tones to the database.

Edited by m@...

Guest EN4CER666
You have to import the sounds.

Go into Sounds & Nofications > Manage tab from here you can import your own tones to the database.

I have them in my rings folder, can see them under the manage tab, but how i i select a specific one as my current ring tone plz?

Any helps, big thanks

I have them in my rings folder, can see them under the manage tab, but how i i select a specific one as my current ring tone plz?

Any helps, big thanks

In the "Notifications" tab press on the "Event" scroll down menu and choose "Phone: Known Caller" and then in "Ring Tone" choose the ringtone you want.

That's it.

Edited by Guest

Guest EN4CER666
In the "Notifications" tab press on the "Event" scroll down menu and choose "Phone: Known Caller" and then in "Ring Tone" choose the ringtone you want.

That's it.

Thanks very much for that info m8, i had been looking for it for ages. I change most

of the others in that list, but didn't know that one was for the rings :)

Thanks very much for that info m8, i had been looking for it for ages. I change most

of the others in that list, but didn't know that one was for the rings :)

No worries i'm still a newbie with the treo myself